Everyone’s health and safety is of our utmost concern. Therefore, we have increased our sanitization procedures. Please read about all we are doing to keep your family and ours safe.
- Masks are required for ages 3 and older. (Unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask.)
- As of now we only have 1-2 stylists working at a time and would appreciate it if you only have family members come who are needed for the appointment. Our goal is to keep the number of people in the salon at or below 10. If you want to bring more, please give us a call first so we can accommodate.
- We have removed toys from the play area that are not easy to sanitize/disinfect between clients.
- We have a hand sanitizing table as soon as you enter the salon and ask that you sanitize everyone’s hands. Of course, if you would prefer to wash your hands please go straight to the bathroom.
- We use a clean cape with each customer.
- Every station/chair is sanitized between each client.
- All Team Members/Stylists are set up with hand sanitizer, masks, and other safety products.
- We are communicating with our team every day and if anyone has any signs of being sick, they are asked to stay home.
- If you have any symptoms or are in self isolation, please make us aware before arriving.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF
- You or a member of your household have/had any symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- If you or a member of your household have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- If you or a member of your household have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 even if you do not have symptoms.
- If you or a member of your household have traveled outside the country to an area considered a hot spot of the virus.
We value your questions and your concerns.
The Taming Tangles Family